Tuesday, October 17, 2006

But I don't wanna!

School sucks. I hate to sound like a pouty sixth grader who's teacher gave her too much homework, but it does...it really, really does. I know that I brought my school situation on myself, but these night classes are killing me. I HATE working all day just to go to school for another 3-4 hours. I want to go home and be with my husband. Or at the very least shop. But by the time my teachers deem it too late to have a life, I am too tired to care what we do as long as I get to sit down. I'm not even taking hard classes. I dont even have homework. I really shouldnt be complaining. But I am. If it werent for working all day, I could have graduated this semester. But instead, I got stuck taking the classes they stick the Adjunct teachers with that are taught whenever they ****ing feel like it. So, I am only able to take one (count it, ONE) class for my major this semester. Anyone want to guess how many more years I will be a this wretched place if I continue at this pace? Yep, five grindingly boring and useless years. Someone tell me it's ok to drop out of college with only (technically) one semester before graduation. Please...

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Don't blame you one bit. Love ya to pieces

Nik English said...

Dont worry....when you get home...you will feel better...

Anonymous said...

You need to hang in there. Everything's better with an education!

CTuna's Cavern said...

If it helps.. I worked 25 hours a week graveyard and went to school 20 before Em was born. I can remember how it felt. But it will be worth it someday. Or at least that's what everyone told me. hee hee.