So this 100 random things is contagious amoung my in-laws, so here I am. Enjoy the randomness. (ps- I have edited some of them...)
1. My middle name is taken from my mom's maiden name of Mitchell.
2. I thought Nik was really annoying when we first met.
3. I actually like to clean the house. Even if it is in the state it is now.
4. I was the first granddaughter to graduate high school, on my dads side, and so far the only one that doesn't have a baby out of wedlock.
5. I really admire my cousin Lacy. She is single, divorced and has a 6 year old son. But that is not why I admire her.
6. I am not a hopeless romantic.
7. I am dreading and awaiting the immenent arrival of my frizzy red-headed children.
8. My favorite color is Green, but it wasnt until my mother-in-law gave me a hat and scarf collection for christmas the first year Nik and I were dating.
9. I can't remember having ever been on a real plane.
10. I have never been out of the country.
11. I have only been to Disneyland once, and it was two years ago.
12. I do not wish I had taken piano longer as a child. I hated piano.
13. I wear a size smaller shoe now than I did in high school.
14. I can't sing to save my life. But I love to.
15. I like the idea of scrapbooking more than I like actually doing it.
16. I don't like micro-brewed root beer.
17. I hate eating fish, and anything that smells like fish.
18. My favorite flowers are Gerber daisys, and I am still heartbroken when I think that I didn't have all of them at my wedding.
19. I hate most 80's music.
20. My grandpa was devistated when I told him I no longer wanted to go on a mission.
21. I am really a pretty good photographer.
22. I know the exact age and birthday of all my immediate family members. Which I think trumps my parents.
23. I am very smell-oriented.
24. I love to read out loud. Sometimes I read better that way.
25. I am terrified of becoming a mother.
26. I miss my cat, but I love my two fire bellied toads.
27. I have the worst eyesight in my family.
28. I love vanilla-based ice cream.
29. I can't eat peanuts.
30. I love the smell of foam.
31. I hate scary movies.
32. I love romance novels.
33. I love talking about sex with my best friends.
34. I am a morning person. I love getting up early, but I crash mid-day if I do.
35. I get really bad PMS.
36. My mom taught me how to decorate cakes.
37. Until I met my husband, I hadn't had a nick-name since I was one.
38. I have had glasses since I was eight, and needed them since I was 6, and my eyes are still getting worse.
39. I can't drive stick.
40. I don't care that I can't drive stick.
41. My favorite book is "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil". It's a good movie as well.
42. I wish I could go on "What Not to Wear", but I think I dress too well.
43. I still sleep with a blanket.
44. I am allregic to metal. I can only wear the real expensive stuff. Honest!
45. I can't swim. Despite three years of lessons when I was little.
46. I love popping zits.
47. My favorite board game is Clue.
48. My favorite computer game is Sims2.
49. I was raised using Macintosh computers. And am back using them now.
50. I wasn't going to do this...just because everyone else was.
51. I don't understand my younger brother.
52. My favorite memory of my Grandma Great is watching "The Price is Right" with her in the mornings. And having her make toast.
53. I hate mexican food. Except tostatas.
54. I have accepted the fact that I am a messy person.
55. I was friends with all the guy cheerleaders in high school.
56. Three of my friends from high school are now gay.
57. I look really bad in baseball tees.
58. I was a dancer in The King and I in 8th grade.
59. I also love post-it notes.
60. I love to do stained glass. I will teach you sometime Amy.
61. I hate doing creative stuff on the computer.
62. I prefer analog to digital.
63. I love polka-dots.
64. I am still amazed that I am married.
65. It has taken me almost 4 years to complete a 2 year degree.
66. I am the oldest in my family. And the only girl.
67. I have only been skiing once, I was in 6th grade. And I don't really care to go again.
68. I was born in Oak Harbor WA. On an island in an island.
69. I am a high brown belt in Tae Kwon Do.
70. I hate math, but am pretty good at it.
71. I am excited about Nik going back to school.
72. I went from having no sisters to having four. It was a little overwhelming.
73. My family is one of only two families on both sides that dosn't live in southern utah. St. George to be exact.
74. I love to know the artist and correct lyrics to music on the radio. How can you sing along if you don't know the words?
75. I like cinnamon flavored gum. But hate bubblegum.
76. I love watching "Gilmore Girls" and "One Tree Hill" with my best friend and her sister once a week. It is awesome.
77. I want four kids. Tops.
78. I am worried we will have all girls.
79. I love strawberries, but not artificial strawberry flavor.
80. I love the theatre.
81. It really bugs me that Nik won't do the dishes.
82. I love watching movies, but I am kind of particular about what I watch.
83. I don't care what the critics say about a movie.
84. I love that Nik can sing.
85. I love ripped jeans on guys.
86. I am more like my dad than I like to admit.
87. My mom and I talk more now than we did before I was married.
88. My little brother loves me more than I can comprehend.
89. I am two years, and two days older than my best friend from elementary school. And we aren't friends anymore.
90. I dont remember meeting my two best friends.
91. I love garlic, but it doesnt love me.
92. I don't think my dad is proud of me.
93. I don't like my hair long.
94. I LOVED emo music as a teenager.
95. I get nervous when speaking in public, but I am a very good speach writer.
96. I love my big vocabulary, and hope to reach my dads level some day.
97. I will think of an excuse for what I am doing, before I do it, just so I am prepared for any questions about it later. I also replay situations in my head and think of anyway they could have been better.
98. I like doing laundry.
99. My mom says I am the reason her and my brothers are in the Church.
100. My friendship with one of my best friends was tested recently, and survived.
Well, there you go. 100 semi-random things about Lena. Thank you to those who already posted this, and gave me inspiration for my 100 things. Take the challenge, if you dare.