Thursday, June 28, 2007

Ten weird things about me

I know, this looks pretty familiar right? Well, my cousin tagged me in her blog and I am not one to back down from a challenge.

1. I am a stickler for the correct lyrics to songs. Nik likes to make up his own lyrics when we are listening to the radio, and that is fine, but when we are both singing along and he uses the wrong lyrics, I can't resist correcting him. I feel bad about it sometimes, but I kind of pride myself on knowing the lyrics to most of the songs I have heard in my life. Sorry if you have ever been victim to my corrections.

2. I love to roast marshmallows, but I really don't like smores. And I can only eat like 2 of the roasted mallows. I have put many hours of practice in trying to perfect my tecnique and I have pretty much got it down now. I like going to canyon parties where people just want to eat the smores and i get to roast the mallows.

3. I can't whistle. I just never figured it out.

4. The only place I am tickelish is my feet. In high school I decided that I was sick of being tickeled all the time and I just stopped being tickelish. But I never got over the feet thing. Nik has tried very hard to find other places that are affected, and I will admitt that he has found at least one.

5. I have some weird stomach problems that make it hard to find much I can eat. I pretty much live on cold cereal.

6. I am a red head with brown eyes. I also have dark eyebrows and eyelashes. I have always loved this about me.

7. I am the only girl on my dad's side of the family to graduate high school without a baby. This includes my cousin mason's age. And I think is the youngest one, so my position is secured.

8. I have never broken a bone or had stiches. I had a close call when I was younger (I had mason on my back and fell over) but it was in my knee and they said was pointess. So, I am still stich free.

9. I am allergic to metal. But not all metals, just the cheap stuff. I get a big rash on my neck when I wear necklaces from places like Claires and I used to have to wear a band aid on my wrist to prevent my wrist breaking out. Its a little better now, but Nik is good about getting me the real thing and i can wear it with out any problems.

10. I have a mean right hook. I can give nik a dead arm with one shot. I use this power wisely...well, at least to my advantage. Nik told me to add this one.

Ok, now I tag Amy and Audrey. Good Luck!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

I love the red hair and eyebrow thing about you too. And you do make the most delicious marshmellows. The other things were really fun to read and I am glad you use your talent with a mean right hook to the greatest advantage.

Nik English said...

NO LENA!! IT IS NOT GOOD THAT YOU USE THAT MEAN RIGHT HOOK! IT IS SPOUSAL ABUSE!

Dixie Chic said...

I love all your "weird" things! Thanks for indulging me. :)

Dave S. S. said...

When you say you have a "mean right hook" does that mean as in a false hand made out of a metal hook? Because that would be super cool.

Gatnnos said...

you are too cute! Thanks for sharing this with us!