Friday, January 09, 2009

I got this from Lou, and I am bored. Gorge yourselves on my randomness!

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Frisked at concerts, but not 'searched'

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? I don't ride roller coasters, so I don't know

3. When’s the last time you’ve been sledding? Several years ago

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Probably by myself. I like to cuddle before I fall asleep, but once I am asleep I want to be left alone.

5. Do you believe in ghosts? sure

6. Do you consider yourself creative? heck yes!

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Yes

8. Team Aniston or Team Jolie? Aniston, Jolie scares me

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics? sure, just don't ask me any questions.

10. Do you know how to play poker? Yes, but not well.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? nope

12. What’s your favorite commercial? The one where the two guys are playing video games and one throws his controller through the plasma screen. I laugh every time.

13. Who was your first love? Nik

14. If you’re driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light? I think about it, but I don't think I would actually do it.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Yeah, but its probably not any big deal thing.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?Boo Yankees. Yeah Red Sox (Amen Lou!)

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? I love ice skating! Nik! We need to go ice skating!

18. How often do you remember your dreams? once or twice a week.

19. What’s the one thing on your mind? Well, now it is sex cause of Lou, but before that it was that my eyes are starting to hurt because I have had my glasses on all day.

20. Do you always wear your seat belt? YES! And unlike Lou, I feel very exposed if I don't have my seat belt on. I can't be in a car with out it.

21. What talent do you wish you had? Cleaning. I have not talent for cleaning.

22. Do you like Sushi? No

23. What do you wear to bed? Nothing!!!! Hahahaha!

24. Do you truly hate anyone? I don't think so

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? Sleep with, I don't think I would. But I would stand real close to and admire James McAvoy as often as I could.

26. Do you know anyone in jail? Not at the moment.

27. What food do you find disgusting? fish, curry, most Mexican food.

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? Not really make fun of, but I do tease them and laugh at funny things they did.

29. Have you ever been punched in the face? No. Why? Did you hear something?

30. Do you believe in angels and demon? don't you?

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Very entertaining. Glad you stole it. It makes me sad you think Mexican food is disgusting. You and Nik do need to go Ice skating. Good luck