Thursday, May 07, 2009

Trip home from Cali

I know it has taken a very long time for me to post about this, but here are a few pictures from the last day in california.

LAX!! I was so excited for this big sign. I took several pictures out our car window.
Us on the beach!
Me on the beach:

Nik on the beach: (notice how empty the beach is? Maybe that is because it was 40 degrees outside that day)
Us on the plane home:
One of the many picutes I took out the window on the ride home:
Oh, and we have the few picutes Nik took at Lilly's wedding on Tuesday up on our gallery. Go to web.mac.com/nikenglish and click at the top on the Gallery Link.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the pictures of the beach! Even if it was cold, it's still beautiful. I'm glad you had a fun trip before all the bad news came.

~*Felts~* said...

Ahh Jealous!! Looks like you guys had a freaking blast!!