1. First thing you wash in the shower? Used to be hair...now its whatever I come in contact with first.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I don't have a ton of hoodies, but I guess my favorite one is a light-weight grey one I bought to take to concerts in high school. It still has cool memories.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes, in a heartbeat.
4. Do you plan outfits? More like I coordinate the 5 shirts and 3 pairs of pants I can wear to work, depending on what is clean.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Full, and my jaw hurts.
6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? The plastic cup that had my water in it yesterday.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I honestly can't remember having any dreams in the last week or so. I am sure they were there, but I have not been sleeping very well.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope, I pretty much see the same people every day.
9. What are you craving right now? Sleep.
10. Do you floss? not as much as I should
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? corned beef.
12. Are you emotional? Depends on the day. Not usually, but I have my moments.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Have you?
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Soft serve is usually licking, scooped or Popsicles, biting.
15. Do you like your hair? Tricky question...
16. Do you like yourself? Overall, yes.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Why not?
18. What are you listening to right now? The hum of the computer and my co-workers up front.
19. Were your parents strict? Not as bad as some. Although I did get in trouble for stuff I didn't do...Talina!
20. Would you go sky diving? Sure.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Heavens yes. In fact, I crave it on treatment weeks.
22. Have you met a celebrity? Not anyone of merit. I did pass Eddie Griffith on the streets of Sundance though.
23. Do you rent movies often? Not often.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in right now? My wedding ring!!
25. How many countries have you visited? Just USA and Mexico.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Just once.
27. Ever been on a train? Does the Heber Creeper count?
28. Brown or white eggs? White, but I don't usually eat them, so I don't know the difference.
29.Do you have a cell-phone? Of course.
30. Do you use chap stick? constantly.
31. Do you own a gun? not now, and can't see one in the near future, but I am open to the idea.
32. Can you use chop sticks? If I am really careful and take small bites.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Possibly friends? Whats the deal Lisa?
34. Are you too forgiving? Not really.
35. Ever been in love? Yes!
36. What are your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Going to the Farmers Market with me!
37. Ever have cream puffs? Not the real kind, just the frozen ones from Costco.
38. Last time you cried? Just a couple days ago. I have been more prone to that lately.
39. What was the last question you asked? "Is that everything?" To which I the response "no" but with no other instructions. I think they thought I asked "is there anything else?" It happens a lot.
40. Favorite time of the year? Spring.
41. Do you have any tattoos? If I told you, I would have to kill you.
42. Are you sarcastic? Sarcastic?
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No.
44. Ever walked into a wall? Who doesn't?
45. Favorite color(s)? Green, metallic turquoise.
46. Have you ever slapped someone? only when they deserved it.
47. Is your hair curly? It didn't used to be! We will see...
48. What was the last CD you bought? I bought Nik Thriving Ivory for Christmas, and he bought me Fall Out Boy, The Killers, and Sarah Berillis.
49. Do looks matter? Yes. I don't care what anyone says, this is true.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Yes.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? Higher then I want it to be.
52 Do you like your life right now? I'm content.
53. Do you sleep with the T.V. on? All the time. Last night, in fact.
54. Can you handle the truth? Unless it is delivered by Jack Nickolson (sp).
55. Do you have good vision? I have horrible vision.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I tend not to really HATE people, but more be very annoyed by them, but I think I am annoyed with more than three people...
57. How often do you talk on the phone? oh, everyday. Between work and personal, I can't avoid it!
58. The last person you held hands with? Nik
59. What are you wearing? Black used-to-be gauchos that my Mother in law hemmed for me, and my new black and white shirt from Kohl's. Oh, and work-approved flip-flops.
60.What is your favorite animal? Cats, or frogs. Depends on which I have as a pet at the time.
61. Where was your profile picture taken? at the park last summer...wow, like a year ago, cause it was at Kara's birthday party...
62. Can you hula hoop? darn straight! I even won the ward hula hoop contest last month!
63. Do you have a job? um. yes.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? breakfast.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Not that I can recall. Now I want to crawl through a window...