Wednesday, August 05, 2009

It's fair time!!

Because my work is a sponsor of the Salt Lake County Fair, we have a booth there every year. I have the opportunity to work the booth this year! I wanted to do it last year, but it didn't work out. But here I am this year!!

So, on Friday August 7th from 3-7pm you can find me at our booth, if you were interested in finding me. Remember, entry to this fair is FREE!!! so feel free to come down every day! But I will just be there on Friday.




edited to add**A big THANKS and a **hug** to my FIL Charlie and Nona for coming to see me!! It was great to see some familiar faces, and they did great on our games and got some 'quality' prizes!

1 comment:

CTuna's Cavern said...

The Pig prizes were the best. Sorry Mimi couldn't have come she would have loved it.