Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter


This last Sunday was mine and Nik's first easter being married. I can't say "together", cause it is like our third. Around Thursday I told Nik that I would like to do Easter baskets for each other. I was doing one for him anyway, and I wanted one too. Can you blame me? Anyway, true to form, sometime around Saturday night at 11:00pm, I still had no easter basket. Luckily I did not have to do any persuading to get Nik to take a trip to Wallys World that night. I would just like to say that Easter in the English house was a tremendous success. We both had full baskets, there was lots of candy, and we had a great time hiding the baskets. We had to take turns, given the smallness of our house, but it was great fun anyway.


I hope everyone had a fantastic easter. I am excited for future holidays with my husband!

7 comments:

Nik English said...

Easter is Hot!

Gatnnos said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I am glad he pulled through with a basket for you too!

Dixie Chic said...

Glad to hear it. Holidays at our house are one-sided. If I ever want anything done for me during a holiday, I have to do it MYSELF. :/

Mimi said...

Willie the Rabbit ROCKS!

Dave S. S. said...

I look forward to every year when the Easter bunny drops down the chimney to give me an easter egg for the tooth under my pillow.

Laurie said...

Sounds like you had so much fun and at least he got his act together at the last minute. Better than not at all. Hooray for Easter

CTuna's Cavern said...

Good to hear Willie the Rabbit is coming to every English home? Imagine that.