Friday, September 21, 2007

Hot dogs, Marshmallows, and Birthday Presents


Tonight we were honored to attend a very sophisticated hot dog roast for Amy's birthday. I use the word the sophisticated loosely, but there was great company! I love roasting hot dogs and marshmallows. It was such a great mix of activity and family, we don't aften get to see the Murray's. Since Nik and I were not able to go to our show, we we happy to make Mimi's party part of our evening. I have posted the pictures I took on the gallery site that I posted the link to earlier. I apologize for the quality of the photos, my camera was very sub-par tonight. I did adjust some of the pictures and they look quite a bit better. Some were completely dark and i got the people to show. Just another reason I need another one! *wish* Anyway, it was a great night and we all wish Amy a very happy birthday today!

6 comments:

Nik English said...

good times!!

Gatnnos said...

Happy Birthday Amy! I am sad we had to miss the party.

Laurie said...

IT was a very fun b-day party. It was really fun to be all together

Laurie said...

I just browsed through the pics. Okay so we all look a bit hilarious that night. I don't think there is one pic that makes me look a tiny bit normal, at least normal for me

Dixie Chic said...

Hey, Lena- will you please e-mail me? I have a question for ya!

Mimi said...

That night was a blast. I am so glad Jason planned it.

After looking at that pic I am going to do something with my Hair I hate it