Wednesday, November 26, 2008

And now, the moment you have been waiting for....

Nik's Birthday!!!


This picture is cool cause even though I missed the impact, you can stil see the broken tee spinning off to the right. Cool!!
This is the first time I have been golfing since my Dad took me and Mason when I was like 12. I am still at the same skill level. But I had a good time!



I just liked this picture of Nik's hand.


I am really not that bored. I was just taking a break. Plus, I have cut my hair, now, so you will all have a reference when I finally post a picture with the new cut.

****************************************************

A couple weeks ago Nik and I baby sat for the F* family and Sofia helped me practice my photography skills. It was a really short shoot, but here are a couple of my favorites.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! Nik's birthday pictures!
Cute Sophia.

Unknown said...

Fun Birthday excursion! We need a better picture of your hair, or oh wait I'll just see it Friday night at Dee's! Cute little baby :) !!

Hilary said...

Anytime you want to practice your photography skills, feel free to borrow my girls and snap away!!

Laurie said...

Sweet b-day, you look like a pro golfer to me.

Love the pics of my little Sofia, anytime you want to borrow her you are welcome.