Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dear Tinkerbell Lady

The extent of our relationship involves you handing me the withdrawal slip and me handing you the cash. Occasionally I have to listen to you scream at your kids to sit down and eat their suckers, but normally it is pretty routine. It is none of your business if I am feeling good today. And if I am not feeling good, I would appreciate you keeping your sympathy to yourself. I DON'T KNOW YOU!! Stop talking to me like we have been friends for years and it rocked your world to find out I was sick. Tell me you are sorry and move on. Everyone else has.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She may really be sorry! Take it easy.

CTuna's Cavern said...

Having a bad day that day I see. Remember all types make up a world. Just smile and accept people's sympathy they might have someone in their life that you remind them of. I know when I had my cancer I got alot of the same thing. Just be happy and thank them. I'll get off my soap box now. Love you.