Saturday, November 21, 2009

A post about bare-chested goodness

So, I hate to be one of those girls that posts about New Moon just minutes after seeing it....and I guess its been about 22 hours now, so I waited long enough right?

And I am not actually reviewing it. I am stealing a review from one of the ladies I saw it with. (Hi Kieran!!) I think she sums up what I thought of the show, even if she is maybe a little more into it than I am. I was not even going to see it in, like, the first month, but she wouldn't have any of that, and got us tickets for opening day. I braved the squealing, cheering tween crowds to see it with my husband, my sister-in-law and brother-in-law, and good-ol' Kieran and her husband. So with out further ado, Kieran's New Moon Review.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Her review is absolutely perfect in it's brillance. It sums it up perfectly