Saturday, September 20, 2008

Birthday Party #1

Last night my wonderful friends Jess, Spencer and Lisa threw me a birthday party! We met at Jess's and Lisa brought pizza (even the sauce less kind for me) and Jess make a delicious apple crisp instead of cake. Which is great cause I am sure there will plenty of cake in upcoming days. There happened to be a street fair of sorts across the street from Spencer and Jess's house, so we took a walk and looked in all the antique stores and at all the cool hand-made craft stuff. Such cool bags and head bands, I could have spent a thousand dollars easily. The men were awesome and walked through all of it with us and never complained once. After dessert we just sat and talked for a while. I really get to missing those guys, and it was good to catch up again. Hope we didn't keep you up too late Jess! Here is a picture of the super cool birthday present Lisa and Jess gave me:


Pretty awesome huh! I am so excited to start decorating for Halloween! My birthday marks the "its ok to decorate now" phase, so we are so close!

Thanks guys, it was a great party, and you are so sweet to do it!

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Happy Birthday, Lena!!

Unknown said...

Wow, cute candle holder. You can have my halloween gingerbread house if you want!

Jessica said...

Yay! Glad you had fun!

Unknown said...

glad you had fun lena!! When are we going to watch that season of gilmore girls i see up above!!!