Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's the Pancake Breakfast, we do it every month.

I know I am late, but here is a picture of my cool friends and I at the first ward function since Talina and David moved in. Vivian posted about this way closer to the actual date, but I am a little slower than Viv sometimes.





And here is Nik and his new toy. He has been wanting a Nerf gun for as long as I can remember. So we finally broke down and bought him one. He keeps the house safe from the Ninjas. Love you Nik!

5 comments:

Vivian said...

thanks for posting the very flattering picture of me! If you look at my blog when I posted it, I strategically edited it.

Nik English said...

I half to keep the world safe from ninjas!

Unknown said...

Boys and their toys

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! HaPpY bIrThDaY, lEnA!!! Have a grrrreat 24th bday today!

CTuna's Cavern said...

Well I sang both Happy Birthdays to you... and now I know Nik is keeping you safe from half the world. What about the other half??? Happy day... good post.
Love Dad English