Monday, December 01, 2008

Worthless Christmas Trivia

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I really like wrapping gifts, but I am usually running late, and turn to gift bags.

2. Real tree or Artificial? I would love to have a real tree every year.

3. When do you put up the tree? As soon as there is room.

4. When do you take the tree down? When we need the space again.

5. Do you like eggnog? Blech.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Barbies and My Little Ponies

7. Hardest person to buy for? Dad. And Nik this year, I have exhausted all my resources.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Mom.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? I now have two. A Willow Tree from Kayleen and one from Chile from Jeanne.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I don't really do either. But I love to receive cards in the mail.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I got a bunch of ugly clothes from mom one year, but they were just to hide the Mall gift certificates she had really gotten me. And that was pretty cool....

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Muppet Christmas Carol! oh, and Scrooged.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I see something I need to get.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Don't remember.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies and fudge and blueberry muffins.

16. Lights on the tree? Of course.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Hark the Herald Angles Sing.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like to be at home, but if my family is abroad, then I want to be with them.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Of course! Can you?

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Wrestling mask.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? the one from grandma and grandpa M* on Christmas eve. The rest in the morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Working with the public.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? eclectic.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? not dinner, breakfast. Blueberry muffins and Canadian bacon. Or regular bacon.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Jewelry. Or my second bedroom cleaned out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute Lena! I hope you get everything you want for Christmas. If you find someone who will clean out your room, let me know! I have a couple that need it!

Anonymous said...

Loved your answers as well! Oh, all right..... now *I* wanna do one, too. :)