I've been tagged (and I have nothing better to do)!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I love singing along with the radio and CD's, but I cannot sing. Just ask the lady that sits next to me in Ward Choir. And don't ask why I am in Ward Choir.
2. I have a horrible memory, except when it comes to stupid stuff. Then I remember it all.
3. I moved 14 times before I was 8.
4. I would love to have laser eye surgery, but when I think about the precedure, I gives me the willies.
5. I am envious of my Cousin Lisa's life. I know it is hard, but she gets to be a stay at home mom, and take lots of pictures all day long. I feel like I have no free time anymore. Stupid job. I know she will say its not all it looks like, but still.
6. I am excited to have an apartment I can decorate. And by decorate, I mean rearrange furniture and hang pictures. I love finding art and nick-nacks to put around, and plants, and furniture. I can't wait to have a house so I can go all out.
There. I was tagged first by Lou and then by Lisa, and I am pretty sure that everyone is all tagged out, so this will be the end. If someone was missed and feels strongly about posting a tell-all about themselves, don't wait for someone to tag you. Be a trail blazer!