Thursday, October 18, 2007
Pay it Forward
I am taking this great idea from my cousin Lisa who recently did it on her blog. My mom won from Lisa (so you know it works!), and even though I didn't, I am going to Pay it Forward anyway! I am not sure yet what the prizes will be, but I promise it will be good! Here are the rules (I stole them from Lisa's, who stole them from her friends blog...thats like paying it backwards...or something):
1. I promise to send 3 lucky comment makers a gift as soon as I get around to it (with in a three week time period of the end of the contest). It will not be a leg lamp.
2. I will choose 3 winners randomly out of... a hat or something... based on a one entry per person rule.
3. Comment winners must be willing to "Pay It Forward" by offering a similar contest to others, somewhere, somehow (I know not all of ya' have blogs - c'mon, jump on the bandwagon, people!) *YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A BLOGGER TO JOIN! ANYONE CAN COMMENT- BLOGGERS, SPACERS, EMAILERS, FAMILY MEMBERS, FRIENDS, HUSBANDS, KIDS, DOGS, GECKOS, ETC.*
4. Comments must be a little interesting to read....I'm not gonna count a "count me in" comment. Give me something funny, something new I may not know about you...I'm talking quality information here. Maybe why you would like to PIF...or how you feel about the challenge altogether. Or just something entirely preposterous. You know utter nonsense always makes me happy. :0) If you have been lurking around my blog not commenting, now would be a good time to make yourself known.
5. I know some of you are related to me but that doesn't mean you shouldn't enter. I think you will still like what I am giving away, and the drawing will be completely random so your chances are no better or worse.
6. Now for the time line. Given that it is about half way through October, I am going to cut this one short! You now have until 11:59 on Wednesday the 31st to post your comments. Thats Halloween people, so don't slack off! I will announce the winnners Thrusday November 1st here on my blog. Good Luck!
*Remember! If you win you promise to Pay it Forward in some way!