Friday, August 29, 2008

Decisions Decisions...

Ok, I was thinking just now that I have been posting a lot of pictures lately.  So my question to you, blog-land is, do you care about my pictures enough to continue to see them here on my blog, or would you like it better if I started a different blog solely for pictures?  I could also link my photo gallery on the side bar, and I am cool with that, but then, its not my kids that the pictures are of.  If I do the photo blog, I will make it private and you all can ask to see it if you want.  If I link the photo gallery, I promise to not use any names at all, and the photos will all be available for down load for those who feel so inclined.  

Please give me your input.  I SWEAR I will not care if you vote to not see my photos anymore.  Thats the reason I am doing this.  Thanks for your help!

6 comments:

~*Felts~* said...

I love your photos silly! Keep them coming :D

Vee said...

I love reading blogs with pictures, I love posting blogs with pictures.

In fact I'm of the camp were if there's too many words and no pictures I'm outta there!
I'm surprised I graduated college with all those lame pictureless text books.

keep em coming

Laurie said...

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes. I love your pics. Keep posting them please

Unknown said...

I love seeing your pictures, too.

Vivian said...

I like 'em. i don't want to have to check yet another blog obsessively every day for your pictures. Keep it here!

Anonymous said...

It's *your* blog, dearie- so post ANYTHING you want! :) I will always peek. :)