Friday, February 20, 2009

Happy 21st!!!


I want to wish my younger brother Mason a Happy 21st Birthday today! I know I will not see him today, but I hope he shows up on Sunday for Dad's party so I can give him his present. It is pretty cool. I won't tell you what it is just in case he chooses today to read my blog!


I can honestly say that I don't know much about Mason any more. He is almost never home when I go over and when he is, he tends to be asleep. Which is why I chose to steal this photo from my moms blog from his birthday last year. I will say that Mason is a good friend. He is loyal and is always willing to lend a hand. He has even surprised me and offered to help with things like moving furniture and the general up keep on my car! He is a great mechanic and I hope he is able to find a great job doing what he loves.


As much as he angers me some times, I really do love Mason.


Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He has a good heart! I don't know if he'll be home tonight, but I got him a cake. Notice I didn't say "made".

Nik English said...

Happy Bday Mason!

~*Felts~* said...

Muffin! I'm so sorry I didn't tell you earlier, with your surgery and your mom I wasn't sure how or when. I would love to be friends soon. This week is pretty crazy, what's your schedule like next week?