Friday, February 01, 2008

Shameless Plug

Last Saturday my friends and I got together for what has become a traditional Tea Party. But this one was different. My friend Christi is starting her own catering business and we were her guinee pigs! The pictures below are of some of the beautiful things she uses to create the atmosphere that is so important at these parties. We are not formal or anything, but it really does make a difference when the room is decorated with girlyness. Christi has acquired so many beautiful pieces to display her wares. And she does all the baking herself. She is amazing. The chocolate cupcakes she made last time were divine. I don't realy know what else to say about Chirsti's new business...except maybe the name, yeah, that would be good. It is called Tranquilitea Parties. Notice the play on words. She has a blog that I have linked at the bottom of my list, so feel free to check it out. She is looking for all the business she can get, and I believe that her contact information is on her blog. If not, and you are interested, let me know and I will hook you up. Since she is so new in the business, her pricing isn't set, so you would need to contact her about that too. Enjoy the photos!




4 comments:

Gatnnos said...

I LOVE Mary Kay!!! I actually started selling it too! Does your friend with the catering thing do Mary Kay too?

Unknown said...

Lena's mom sells Mary Kay! The party looks like it was lots of fun.

Unknown said...

I love the way the picture of me in the mirror came out. Well done, Lena.

minisuperbias said...

Aw, thanks Lena! I only just saw this. Great pics!