Thursday, February 28, 2008

Random things you didn't know you wanted to know


First, I want to thank everyone that gave me advice on the Enrichment thing, it was all great. And I think I will ask Em to speak. You're right Amy, I think she would do great.

Next, I stole this from Lou's blog, who stole it from her friend Carrie's blog. So all you out there in blog world, feel free to pilfer as well.


1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? A 7ft long cabinet, a laundry basket and more crap than I want to think about.

2. When was the last time you threw up? I think I was 11. Boo on throwing up.

3. What's your favorite curse word? I say "crap" and "suck" all the time. Are they swears?

4. Name 3 people you made smile today. Probably Nik, Shana at work, and Stacy at work.

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? getting ready for work, wondering if Nik was going to get up any time soon, and suffering from a heinous stomach ache.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? working, and suffering from a heinous stomach ache

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? still working, and hopefully not suffering from a heinous stomach ache.

8. Have you been to a strip club? not of the strip variety. Many regular clubs though.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? "Have a nice day." I say that a lot.

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? Vanilla. With lots of mix-ins

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water, like as I was reading the question.

12. What are you wearing right now? Grey slacks, light blue cotton shirt, black ballet flats, and my sweet new wireless bra that Nik got me last week.

13. What was the last thing you ate? Honey Nut Cheerios, possibly the cause of the heinous stomach ache.

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? I don't think I have in the last week...bummer, I should get on that!

15. When was the last time you ran? Yesterday my mom and I worked out on the Elliptical machines at SLCC, it felt like running...

16. What's the last sporting event you watched? Part of a Jazz game I think...if not, it was the Super Bowl

18. Who is the last person you emailed? Either mom or the Humanitarian Center, I can't remember

19. Ever go camping? Used to all the time with my family. Not so much since Dad's bum knee. I'm not too upset.

20. Do you have a tan? Only thanks to Mary Kay.

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? If it's in a cup at a restaurant.

25. What did your last IM say? "How are you feeling now that you are at work?" No response.

26. Are you someones best friend? As far as I know, yes.

27. What are you doing tomorrow? Nik and I have the day off, so hopefully, lots of stuff!

28. Where is your mom right now? At home, I think...hopefully she will still be there around one, so I can come over for lunch!

29. Look to your left, what do you see? receipt(sp) printer, Fairy wand, reading book, a couple of stackers, water bottle, purse, calculator, large desk callendar. Wow, I need to clean up my station...

30. What color is your watch? no watch today.

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Cousin Kay C on his mission teaching those Chinese Aussies.

32. Would you consider plastic surgery? Probably, but not for anything right now.

33. What is your birthstone? Sapphire

34. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? We usually go in.

35. How many kids do you want? maybe 4? Unless we don't have any boys, then who knows!

36. Do have a dog? No, Nik is allergic

37. Last person you talked to on the phone? Nik...i think, NO! It was Vivian!

38. Have you met anyone famous? I have SEEN celebs, but not really met any of them. Although, Doug Wright from KSL Radio will be at my work tomorrow.

39. Any plans today? Working, then something while NIk is in class. I don't know yet.

40. How many states have you lived in? 2, but I don't remember the first one.

41. Ever go to college? Finished, finally

42. Where are you right now? At work.

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Stupid members that can't read the "Please wait here for next available teller" sign, or read it and interpret it to mean as soon as the last member leaves my station it MUST be their turn to come right up while I am still endorsing my checks or putting money in my drawer and then get mad at me when I tell them it will be a minute still. Whew.

44. Last song listened to? 1, 2, 3, 4 by Feist, now it is Rocket Man by Elton John. We get the weirdest songs on our radio station here...

46. Are you allergic to anything? Metal...and maybe tomatoes...and I think Cucumbers...

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? I have two black ones for work and one pair of tennis shoes for the rest of the time. They are all my favorites.

48. Are you jealous of anyone? Not really anyone specific. I am jealous of those with money to spare, and no health problems.

50. Is anyone jealous of you? Maybe. I kind of hope not, I am not well off, and if someone is jealous of me, they must be worse off, and I don't want that.

51. What time is it? 11:13 am

52. Do any of your friends have children? Some. Most of them older, and some are my age.

53. Do you eat healthy? Only when my dad cooks, or when we go to souper Salad.

54. What do you usually do during the day? Work, watch tv, talk to Nik, maybe go out...

55. Do you hate anyone right now? Hate is such a strong word...

56. Do you use the word "hello" daily? Mulitple times!

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 24

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Nope.

60. How did you get one of your scars? One of the only scars I have was from carrying Mason on my back when I was like...6, and I over corrected and fell and cut my knee. Mason was fine. Though he cried more than I did. They said that if it hadn't been on my knee they would have stiched it up, but, now stiches yet!

7 comments:

Kersten said...

I love these things. I always learn something new about you. Fantastic. I am so glad you did it

Laurie said...

That last comment was me by the way. I did not look to see if it was me signed in. Excited for you that you got a new bra. That always makes you feel like a new woman

Unknown said...

i like the list! I don't have a long enough attention span to do it myself :)

Nik English said...

I DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE ALLERGIC TO CUCUMBERS!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay. So Nik always has the craziest comments! ROFL!!!

I LOVED your list! I will TOTALLY blog about it... LATE tonight... when the kids are in bed... asleep... :)So keep peeking!

Oh, and I *love* how you don't care that the world now knows what type of bra you are wearing! ROFLMHO!!! As for me, I wear the "Body By Victoria" bras because, well... I don't have *anything* to fill it, so I need one that comes with it's own filling. Yeah. I know you all wanted to know that.

Unknown said...

I don't think you are allergic to cucumbers, I think you just don't like them! Cute answers sweetie.

Mimi said...

Loved that you did this its fun to read and to write. I like all the stuff about your work