Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Birthday!

To my Dad! And my brother!


Dad's birthday is today, and Mason's was on Saturday. Being the super on-time person I am, I am just now getting around to this, and I still don't have pictures. We celebrated last night with a great ham and mashed potatoes dinner that dad made, home made bread that I brought, (but did not actually make) and a great Strawberry Boston cake (that mom bought). Dad will get his requested carrot pudding tonight for the actual birthday. After dinner we gave gifts and I once again got the t-shirt I gave Mason a size too small. Oh well. He can lose weight :). I gave Dad a t-shirt too, but I think his will fit.


Happy birthday guys!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, Uncle Mark and to your goofy brother. Tell him I said that, then give them both a big love from me. :)