Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Thanks!

For all the music suggestions guys! I have a few of them in CD form in the back of my car, waiting to be listened too. So far I have sampled:


Butch Walker (Sycamore Meadows),

Vampire Weekend (self titled),


Lily Allen (It's not me, it's you),

Ingrid Michaelson (Be Ok)


and am currently listening to Matt Nathanson (Some Mad Hope).

I am working on a good review for each of these albums but it is a work in progress. I will say that I have not disliked any of them so far. Vampire Weekend is its own type of music, but fun to listen too, and Lily Allen had a little more language than I like in my music, but I really like her on the radio, so its all good. If you recommended one of these artists and you think I got a bad album, let me know. I can always switch. After all, some of my favorite artists had flops. Thanks again for the recommendations, I am really enjoying all the new music.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH man, that's not even Butch's best stuff. I've got more you can borrow if you'd like to try it out.

Unknown said...

I forgot to tell you, though, that you should try Butch Walker's "Letters". Definitely my favorite of his albums.