Monday, February 08, 2010

Letter to the Editor

Dear Blog writer,

I just wanted to take a moment and express my disappointment in both the content and frequency of some of your latest posts. We used to be able to count on you for daily updates that could include anything from anecdotes from your daily life to recent pictures of family and friends. Now we are lucky to have one or two poorly written posts that may include such things as old email forwards and personal gripes about your job. I mean, if you don't like your job, get a new one! We don't need to hear about the crazies that you deal with everyday. We all have our share of crazies. Anyway, please take this letter into consideration and adjust your content accordingly.


Sincerely,


A concerned reader.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Explain? Did someone write this to YOU?

WonderKitty said...

No, this is me, being disapointed in my content lately. And I want to post more pictures. No angry readers.

Hilary said...

Well, you'd have more time to blog if you didn't have to work so much, like on Saturdays! :-)
Plus, crazies are always good blog fodder . . . that's why I had children, so I'd have crazy people to blog about without even leaving the house:-)

Unknown said...

Hey, some blog updates are better than none at all.

True story.